Good economic revenue resistance
• Economic revenue down 4.5% in Q1 2020 at constant Eurazeo scope
O Stable revenue, excluding the Travel & Leisure sector
• Strong Group mobilization in the fight against COVID-19 and to adapt its structures
Investment policy remains selective
• €455 million in investments and reinvestments (€147 million balance sheet share)
O Including c.€150 million invested in the Growth segment (€95 million balance sheet share), which continues its strong momentum
• €220 million in total or partial divestments (€57 million balance sheet share)
Assets under Management (AuM): €18.8 billion
• 3 rd party AuM: €12.6 billion
• Net Asset Value (NAV): €6.2 billion, or €78.4 per share
• Only cash and listed assets were revalued in the quarter (< 2% of NAV), in line with the methodology. Unlisted assets are revalued six-monthly.
Continued growth in the asset management activity
• Management fees: €57 million, +21% boosted by 2019 fundraising
• Q1 2020 fundraising: €283 million
• Exercise of the option to acquire an additional 10% stake in Idinvest Partners, which will increase Eurazeo’s total interest to 80% (post-closing)
Robust financial position
• Cash and cash equivalents of €746 million as of March 31, 2020, including €400 million drawn on the €1.5 billion syndicated credit facility
• “Dry powder” of €3.5 billion
Find the full report here
The U.K.’s largest private pension manager plans to stop investing in companies involved with...
The strategic hire comes as the Firm expects increased PE deals across Greater China, Southeast...
Family offices stepped up borrowing against their private equity investments in the first quarter,...